- Auditorium 1
- Auditorium 2 - Stream Session
- Auditorium 3 - Stream Session
TRENDS & STRATEGIES IN INTEGRATING PATIENT VOICE
WELCOME COFFEE & REGISTRATION
Morning Networking Coffee Break & Breakfast.08:00 AM
CHAIR PERSON’S OPENING REMARKSChair Person - To Be Confirmed Shortly... 08:40 PM
OPENING KEYNOTE PANEL: Realizing the importance of patient needs and engagement in improving patient outcomes?
- The value of engaging and communicating with the patient in every part of the clinical research process
- Examing the right approach for patient and industry to
positively impact healthcare costs and patient outcomes through patient engagement
- How can patient expertise create significant value to the industry?
- What are the best practices and strategies to guarantee that patient centricity is at the forefront of pharma?
- The company attitude needs to change as a whole in order to make meaningful progress
- Embed patient engagement in the mindset at every step and across organisations
to dramatically improve patient outcomes
- Companies should focus on what they really want to achieve from the process,
- How it can be done successfully?
- How they can continuously progress and develop moving forward?
- Impact of these new innovations on patients and caregivers
- What difference do these recent innovations have made to their lives?
- What must be done to accelerate innovations and broaden access at the same time
- What challenges still remain to increased equity for patients and their families?
40 minutes of Networking Refreshment Break at the Exhibitors Lounge.10:50 AM
- Gain insights on how they view a successful patient-centred collaboration
- Understanding what the patient is looking for and what is important
- Discuss opportunities for enhanced collaboration in the future
- Valuable feedback and strategies on how to improve collaboration that makes a real-world difference
SPONSORED SPOTLIGHT: Proactive strategies on how to leverage the growing use of digital tools and technologies to enhance patients experience
- Can digital tools and technologies drive a significant increase in patient satisfaction?
- Improving patient engagement and outcomes through technology
- What are the benefits of the digital health ecosystem to patients and developers
Richard Jones, Patient Engagement Managing Director, Open Health Group 12:15 AM
- Recognising key areas to ensure patients' experiences, perspectives, needs, and priorities are captured and meaningfully incorporated into drug development and evaluation.
- Patient's input to improve quality, relevance, safety and efficacy of drug development
- Challenges and opportunities for patient-centric product design
- The role of respective stakeholders and the way they interact, from the early steps of drug development to access in real life?
- AUDITORIUM 2 - PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS
- AUDITORIUM 3 - RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
STREAM SESSION - PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS
SESSION CHAIR OPENING REMARKSSession chair - to be confirmed shortly... 14:15 PM
Multi-stakeholder approach in engaging patients with the new normal in healthcare
- Harnessing the power of multi-stakeholder collaboration to make a scientifically informed recommendation
- Lessons learned that could benefit the patients
- Proposed interventions in helping patients to engage
Addressing the challenges in adopting a successful long term relationship that benefits both patient and business
- Finding common shared ground between groups and build tailored programs within lifecycle activities
- How can the foundational elements of patient-centred care be embedded in the care culture
- Effectively setting a common goal to set expectations on both sides
40 Minutes Networking Refreshement Break - Exhibitors Lounge.15:20 PM
How-to-guide in implementing patient engagement within the early development / preclinical processes of R&D: Patient Experience
- Why a multi-stakeholder approach and why did I get involved.
- The multi-stakeholder network model of PFMD and how it worked.
- The positives and negatives of my experience
- Summing up - the importance of using such a model (to help increase patient engagement).
- Recruitment and retention strategies to help more patients stay engaged throughout the clinical trial
- How partnership can benefit research participation
speaker - to be confirmed shortly... 16:30 PM
- Understanding the patient need to deliver appropriate support
- Adapting and accommodating new changes that affect the patient
- Latest innovations that benefit the patients
STREAM SESSION - RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
SESSION CHAIR OPENING REMARKSsPEAKER - tO bE cONFIRMED 14:15 PM
Involving patient early: Aligning Stakeholders to Ensure Development Plans Meet Patient Needs
- Integration of the patient perspective into the development process
- Patient-based evidence that improve alignment of development activities with the needs of patients
- Qualitative insights necessary to strengthen development decisions in the interests of patients
Patient-Centric Clinical Development: Methods for bringing on board patient perspective in designing adaptive clinical trials.
- Collecting, utilising results and collaborating with stakeholders to improve patient experience
Speaker - To Be Confirmed Shortly... Senior Representative, OPEN HEALTH 14:50 PM
40 Minutes Netwoking Refreshment Break - Exhibitors Lounge.15:20 PM
Involving children and young people in innovation in health science: rights, capacity building and challenges.
- Children and young people have the right to be involved in health and in science in any decision that matters to them. A capacity-building programme at the European level has been designed with the aim to empower them and provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills.
- Importance of successful engagement with patients during COVID-19
- Lessons learned on improving access and experiences in clinical research
- Assessment of ongoing COVID-19 therapeutic clinical development efforts worldwide
- Removing bottlenecks to increase patient recruitment and retention
- New technologies that are making decentralised trials increasingly possible
- Data collection of real-world data and evidence