- Auditorium 1
WELCOME COFFEE & REGISTRATION08:15 AM
CHAIR PERSON’S OPENING REMARKSChair Person - To be Confirmed Shortly... 09:00 AM
KEYNOTE PANEL: OPENING PANEL DISCUSSION: Increasing inclusion, diversity and equity in clinical research: Breaking down barriers to access
- Why diversity and inclusion in clinical trials are crucial?
- Understanding critical barriers to minority and underserved patient communities participation in clinical trials
- Actionable ways to improve diversity in clinical trials
- What can the industry do to promote more diversity in the future?
- Latest guidelines that make healthcare more inclusive
Fda's Patient Focused Drug Development: Incorporating patient voice in drug discovery and evaluation
- Incorporating robust and meaningful patient engagement for a more informed decision-making
- Strategies and best practices in facilitating patient recruitment and retention in clinical trials
- Enhance understanding and use appropriate methods to capture patient understanding of the benefits and risk outcomes
- How to best communicate patient information to support decision-making
- Major barriers to delivering patient-centred care
- Focus on scaling and spreading proven interventions
- Evidence to move forward and improve care for all patients, in all settings.
40 minutes Networking Refreshment Break.10:50 AM
- Current trends in digital health technology that can improve clinical trial recruitment and retention
- Understanding patient needs to really make clinical trials accessible
- How to maximise the value of technology
- Digital innovation on the horizon
SPONSORED SPOTLIGHT: Access to the right data at the right time: Essential real-time data for more accurate and beneficial review
- The importance of data democratization
- Common challenges in clinical data review that hinders clinical trials
- Strategies in overcoming these challenges
- How to seamlessly integrate data from a variety of sources?
- How to improve safety review efficiencies and reduce the timeline to critical studies?
- What it takes to get it right and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Key priorities and opportunities for advocacy during COVID-19 and beyond
- New ways of thinking to ensure the industry remains a credible and valuable partner now and in the future
- Better collaboration between industry and patient organisations leads to improvements in patient care
1 Hour Networking Lunch Break, Follow by Round Table Discussions at 14:15 PM.13:15 PM
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS - divided between 2 sessions of 30 mins. (5 mins. to change table) - Attendees have 2 round table options to attend
TABLE 1: Advanced analytics and digital capabilities to promote better patient outcomes and an improvedreturn on investment (ROI).
TABLE 2: Design, Identification, and Sensitivity Analysis for Patient Preference Trials
TABLE 3: Enabling clients to be active on their own health care
TABLE 4: Societal perception of collaboration between patients, their organisations, and other stakeholders
TABLE 5: A value-based approached to patient engagementRound Table Speakers / Leaders - To Be Confirmed Shortly Round Table Discussions Time Slots -14:15 - 14:45, 14:50 - 15:20 PM
- A need to find a more personalised way of managing healthcare for each individual.
- Lessons learned in digital health from Covid-19
- Areas of opportunity to prioritise focus and resources for the most impact
- Enabling regulatory agility to provide greater personalised care
- Innovations that are necessary for patient engagement to become a common practice
- Procedures that drive stakeholder alignment.
- Resources to mobilise human and financial means towards sustained patient engagement
- Tools for collaborative strategic planning that enables stakeholders to make strategies and take actions towards the desired future
- COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the need for patient-centricity, understanding the drivers for innovation in pharma
- Partnering with patients and placing patient well-being at the core of all initiatives
Shifting towards disease-oriented to patient-centric
- Innovative approaches for direct-to-patient assume significant importance for driving patient-centricity
- Technologies that enhance the patient-centricity in pharma
Thank you for your Participation at the Patient Centricity & Collaboration World Congress 2022 Americas.